תאריך הצטרפות
    07/10/05
    שם פרטי
    mike
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    1 פעמים

PAM4 Public Beta released!

למי שלא יודע מה זה פאם וחדש לקוד, זה תוכנת ניהול למשחק שמאפשרת לשנות אפשרויות שונות ולטעון הגדרות שונות בשרת ממש בקלות, במיוחד בשימוש רב במלחמות. כמובן זה רק למי שיש לו אדמין בשרת מסויים שיכול לשלוט עליה, אבל היא ממש מקלה על החיים מכל בחינה אחרת על השחקנים, שמירת קלאסים במוד כלאן וור ומוד ready up וכו'.

ציטוט ממתכנת התוכנה:

My plans are to release the first Public version of PAM4 on Wed. Dec
    5th. I have still have a number of items on my 'To Do' list still, but I think it will be ready for large numbers of servers to start running countless variations that are almost un-testable by a relatively small group.

Thus, the first BETA version of PAM4 will be available soon!
    שזה היה אמור להיות אתמול בלילה או היום לפנות בוקר, כנראה נרדם על המקלדת המסכן..

רצוי שכל האדמינים ישתמשו בזה וישמרו על קו אחיד בהגדרות, כי מי אוהב לשחק מלחמות בהגדרות שונות (כולל חסימת נשקים מסויימים או כוונות מסויימות).

נעדכן אתכם בהמשך אם התוכנה תשוחרר.
    - Victory is empty, there are lessons in defeat

- It can be SAFER to travel quicker with TOTAL concentration, than to travel SLOW with NONE at all

- Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly

- The true test of a person is not how much power you have or how many people you can control. It's how many people can trust your integrity and ethics

- As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride

- Take care to get what you like, or you'll be forced to like what you get

- If a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl does the same, she's a slut. In theory = If a key opens
    lots of locks, than it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, than it's a shitty lock

4EvEr 4EvEr מנותק מנהל ראשי
    תאריך הצטרפות
    18/12/04
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    5 פעמים
    מצויין
    כלי מאוד שימושי
    ידוע מקוד 1 ו קוד 2

הסמל האישי של mikewithbike
    mikewithbike mikewithbike מנותק real ping neva get caught
    תאריך הצטרפות
    07/10/05
    שם פרטי
    mike
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    1 פעמים
    אכן התוכנה שוחררה ואפשר להוריד אותה בלינק הבא:

http://www.clanbase.ggl.com/miscdl.php?did=1560

זה מיועד רק לבעלי שרתים.

אגב זה רק לשרתי windows בנתיים:

Bad news hits us with the release of the greatly anticipated mod, as it is unable to be used with Linux servers. Not too worry though as this should be hopefully corrected in the next version of PAM mode. It has also been stated that this version of PAM does not include the Crossfire or new ClanBase rulesets but today, ClanBase decided to change their ruleset for all ladders in Call of Duty 4. There are now two ClanBase modes now out in the open in which one has perks enabled and one that has perks disabled.

PAM4 beta will be available to use in the modified ClanBase mode for every league from Monday 14th December it has been stated. You can find the download link below with intructions on how to install the mod.

עוד משהו דפוק כפי שאתם רואים, CB עוד לא סגורים על עצמם מבחינת החוקים ויש 2 הגדרות שונות (אחד עם perks ואחד בלי) ויקח קצת זמן עד שימצאו את האיזון המושלם.

Installation Instructions
    Make a backup of the z_modwarfare.iwd which can be found in the Mods/ModWarfare Folder on your Server FTP. This is only needed in case there are problems with PAM and you decide to play without.
    2. Remove the z_modwarfare.iwd from the folder Mods/ModWarfare on your Server FTP and copy the z_pam400_beta.iwd into the same folder.
    3. Restart the server and load now by typing "rcon pam_mode cb" into the console the Clanbase Ladder mode.
    - Victory is empty, there are lessons in defeat

- It can be SAFER to travel quicker with TOTAL concentration, than to travel SLOW with NONE at all

- Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly

- The true test of a person is not how much power you have or how many people you can control. It's how many people can trust your integrity and ethics

- As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride

- Take care to get what you like, or you'll be forced to like what you get

- If a guy fucks a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl does the same, she's a slut. In theory = If a key opens
    lots of locks, than it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, than it's a shitty lock

bibi bibi מנותק ג'וניור
    תאריך הצטרפות
    28/11/07
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    0 פעמים
    הpam כן עובד על שרתי לינוקס
    יש לי אותו על השרת שלי
    מה שצריך לעשות זה להוריד את הpam ואז
    נכנסים לתיקיה של קוד4
    נכנסים לתיקיה
    mods