עמוד 1 מתוך 2 12 אחרוןאחרון
מציג תוצאות 1 עד 20 מתוך 29

אשכול: Los Santos Paramedic - App | Open.

Tomy_Obrien Tomy_Obrien מנותק טירון
    תאריך הצטרפות
    21/08/11
    שם פרטי
    Tomy
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    0 פעמים

Los Santos Paramedic - App | Open.

Hi Im is the new leader of the Paramedics if you want be part of
    us just send this app and i check if you can be Paramedic too
    good luck!

((OOC Information))

Name:

RP Level:

Do you have TeamSpeak 3.0 ?:

Do you have Microphone ?:

In-Game Level:

English Level:

Explain:

MG

PG

GTA

DM

Provoking

RK

PK

IC Information:

Full name:

Origin:

Gender [Male / Female]:

Phone number:

Driving license [Yes / No]:

Weapon license [Yes / No]:

Where did you study medicine?:

Why do you think I should get you to work?:

Do you ever has been Involved at a Crime / Accident ?:

Life story - minimum 150 words:

X_SniperPro_X X_SniperPro_X מנותק עתיק
    תאריך הצטרפות
    07/01/09
    שם פרטי
    מי רוצה �
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    260 פעמים
    ((OOC Information))

NAME:Moshe

RP Level: In my opinion there is no such thing LEVEL RP if you ask me maybe 8-9 because I do not think about LEVEL.

In-Game Level: 9

English Level :2-1 understand basic English ..

Do you have TeamSpeak 3.0?: YEAH

Do you have Microphone?: Yes

Explain:

MG: OOC IN IC For example, I'll write Tab IC Hi you have a Skype / Skype let you connect from San / Facebook.

PG: irrational behavior as I raise one finger tank or truck or I crash into the wall and did not do CRACK: X

GTA: Remove person to his car to drive his car like I'll go to a person he used to in-vehicle and get it without commands and stuff.

DM: Just get a weapon and start shooting people for no reason just like the DM server you shoot everything you wanted without being punished lol

Provoking: provocation cop / government agent (FBI) for no reason.

PK: elimination of a person is at work to give an example?
    For example you are always playing checkers? There are soldiers and you kill them they can not go back ... if you did not understand lol I will explain another example.
    Bakeries are fighting each other and one bakery sends soldiers to kill the deputy chief and he's dead can not return to his work.

IC Information:

Full name: MEIR GOLAN

Origin did not understand I told you I have basic English, lol)

Gender [Male / Female]: MALE

Phone number: I DONT REMBER MY NUMBER.

Driving license [Yes / No]: YES

Weapon license [Yes / No]: NO

Where did you study medicine?: Baunvsita.

Why do you think I should get you to work?: Because I want to save lives.

Do you ever has been Involved at a Crime / Accident?: Crime? I was involved in some accidents I've never been involved if there was an accident I used to help save these people.

Life Story:
    I was little I always saw my dad go out to his work is a doctor so I always envied him that he's saving people and I do not then I grew up at age 15 was a pileup and I was involved and did not know what to do and I just revived soul arterial blockage was much wounded, saved eight wounded others could not I went home so I was in the blood My dad told me you're a good person! saving eight person fine point saving a life, I am very nervous because I could not save other people, at age 21 I went to medical school for 7 years I've learned since I was looking for a place to work and had jobs for me since I'm still looking for work Veniitim I newscaster and reporter earns me a salary okay but not enough to buy a house and stuff.

Cr3zZy Cr3zZy מנותק משתמש חסום
    תאריך הצטרפות
    04/08/11
    שם פרטי
    בן
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    84 פעמים
    ציטוט במקור פורסם על ידי Real Rap צפה בהודעה
    ((OOC Information))

RP Level: In my opinion there is no such thing LEVEL RP if you ask me maybe 8-9 because I do not think about LEVEL.

Explain:

MG: OOC IN IC For example, I'll write Tab IC Hi you have a Skype / Skype let you connect from San / Facebook.

PG: irrational behavior as I raise one finger tank or truck or I crash into the wall and did not do CRACK: X

GTA: Remove person to his car to drive his car like I'll go to a person he used to in-vehicle and get it without commands and stuff.

DM: Just get a weapon and start shooting people for no reason just like the DM server you shoot everything you wanted without being punished lol

For example you are always playing checkers? There are soldiers and you kill them they can not go back ... if you did not understand lol I will explain another example.
    Bakeries are fighting each other and one bakery sends soldiers to kill the deputy chief and he's dead can not return to his work.

IC Information:

Do you ever has been Involved at a Crime / Accident?: Crime? I was involved in some accidents I've never been involved if there was an accident I used to help save these people.

Life Story:
    I was little I always saw my dad go out to his work is a doctor so I always envied him that he's saving people and I do not then I grew up at age 15 was a pileup and I was involved and did not know what to do and I just revived soul arterial blockage was much wounded, saved eight wounded others could not I went home so I was in the blood My dad told me you're a good person! saving eight person fine point saving a life, I am very nervous because I could not save other people, at age 21 I went to medical school for 7 years I've learned since I was looking for a place to work and had jobs for me since I'm still looking for work Veniitim I newscaster and reporter earns me a salary okay but not enough to buy a house and stuff.
    Your Not Accepted , Goggle Translate

_InterSyS_ _InterSyS_ מנותק גורו
    תאריך הצטרפות
    10/01/11
    שם פרטי
    ניר
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    424 פעמים
    טל מה אתה קשור ?:S
    Tomy_Obrien הלידר S:

תאריך הצטרפות
    04/08/11
    שם פרטי
    בן
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    84 פעמים
    Tomy_Oribien לא אמור להיות לידר הוא היה רמה 1 בפאקשן וכולה יומיים דיברתי אם האחראי לידרים ואני הבוחן של האפליקיישנים

תאריך הצטרפות
    21/08/11
    שם פרטי
    Tomy
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    0 פעמים
    לא הודיעו לי שום דבר...ואתה ב FBI בכלל

תאריך הצטרפות
    07/01/09
    שם פרטי
    מי רוצה �
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    260 פעמים
    ציטוט במקור פורסם על ידי ShotMan צפה בהודעה
    Your Not Accepted , Goggle Translate
    מה אתה קשור לעזאזל לפרמידקים?!! וותחזור לFBI ילד מעצבן ואין קשר לGOOGLE נוו מה הבעיה עם התרגום שלהם אני לא כול כך טוב באנגלית אז שמתי תרגום של גוגל וטל אל תתערב בדברים שלא שלך.

FreeStyleR FreeStyleR מנותק טירון
    תאריך הצטרפות
    26/08/11
    שם פרטי
    Chris Wayne
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    0 פעמים
    ((OOC Information))

Name: Kfir Kanizo

RP Level: 7

Do you have TeamSpeak 3.0 ?: Yes

Do you have Microphone ?: Yes

In-Game Level: 2

English Level: 8

Explain:

MG: MG mean to write someone in place that OOC chat like you are in a IC chat (like a privet chat)

PG: PG mean NOT to do a Illogical things like drive with a damage car or to do a accident in the road and dont do a /Crack 1-5

GTA: GTA mean Grang Theft Auto like the game name, its not legal to stole cars.

DM: DM mean do a crazy things like shoot someone because you just want it, or very speed drive and crash other pepole cars.

Provoking: Provoking mean to call a FBI/Police/Medic with a no reason.

RK: RK mean not to kill someone even he is kill you before.

PK: PK mean to ask a gang to do for you the "dirty job", in a dirty job I mean to ask them to kill someone you wont he die.

IC Information:

Full name: Chris Wayne

Origin: Asia

Phone number: 436360

Driving license: Yes

Weapon license: No

Why do you think I should get you to work?: I think you are should get me to work because I not afraid of blood, I pass a lot of analysis and I like to work hard, I love to help pepole in danger and I am a Friandly pepole.

Do you ever has been Involved at a Crime / Accident ?: Unfortunately accident

Hello,
    My name is Chris Wayne.
    I am 20 years old and I have a very big family, Mom, Dad, 3 brothers And 2 sisters.
    My Mom name is Lissa Wayne and my Dad name is Joe Wayne.
    My Dad was a Paramedic, he was so devoted to his work and he love it so much.
    My Mom was my Dad assistant, in assistant I mean his Clerk.
    My brothers name are Mark, Avraham and Moshe.
    My sisters name are Miley and Rivka.
    My name is called on my grandfather name Christopher, he was a paramedic too.
    In my life I was pass a lot of analysis, I broke my arm, I has a child who was injured a lot.
    I really want to continue the tradition of my family, and I hope so that my son is think like me too.
    I hope so much to get this job because my brother a did not wont this job because Moshe is a Lawyer and Mark is work in some Hi-Tech company, my third brother Avraham is too litle to work, he is a 17 years old.
    about my sisters, Rivka work as a nurse and Miley are too litle to work, she's and Avraham are twins, so she is a 17 years old too.
    I hope your impress from me, I hope I see you soon in the work.
    Good bay !

Dvir315 Dvir315 מנותק טירון
    תאריך הצטרפות
    11/08/11
    שם פרטי
    דביר
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    1 פעמים
    ציטוט במקור פורסם על ידי FreeStyleR צפה בהודעה
    ((OOC Information))

Explain:

MG: MG mean to write someone in place that OOC chat like you are in a IC chat (like a privet chat)

PG: PG mean NOT to do a Illogical things like drive with a damage car or to do a accident in the road and dont do a /Crack 1-5

DM: DM mean do a crazy things like shoot someone because you just want it, or very speed drive and crash other pepole cars.

PK: PK mean to ask a gang to do for you the "dirty job", in a dirty job I mean to ask them to kill someone you wont he die.

IC Information:

Why do you think I should get you to work?: I think you are should get me to work because I not afraid of blood, I pass a lot of analysis and I like to work hard, I love to help pepole in danger and I am a Friandly pepole.

Hello,
    My name is Chris Wayne.
    I am 20 years old and I have a very big family, Mom, Dad, 3 brothers And 2 sisters.
    In my life I was pass a lot of analysis, I broke my arm, I has a child who was injured a lot.
    I really want to continue the tradition of my family, and I hope so that my son is think like me too.
    I hope so much to get this job because my brother a did not wont this job because Moshe is a Lawyer and Mark is work in some Hi-Tech company, my third brother Avraham is too litle to work, he is a 17 years old.
    about my sisters, Rivka work as a nurse and Miley are too litle to work, she's and Avraham are twins, so she is a 17 years old too.
    Good bay !
    Your App Was Accept

But still test you on rp

תאריך הצטרפות
    21/08/11
    שם פרטי
    Tomy
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    0 פעמים
    סליחה תגידו לי לא עדכנו אותי ולא כלום פיתאום כולם מאשרים!?

תאריך הצטרפות
    21/08/11
    שם פרטי
    Tomy
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    0 פעמים
    ((OOC Information))

Explain:

IC Information:

Life Story:
    Your app NOT ACCEPTED
    [אם כבר אתה מתרגם מגוגל...אז לפחות דיקדוק נכון.]

תאריך הצטרפות
    21/08/11
    שם פרטי
    Tomy
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    0 פעמים
    ((OOC Information))

Explain:

IC Information:

Hello,
    My name is Chris Wayne.
    Good bay !
    Your app NOT ACCEPTED
    [יש חלק מהדברים שלא ענית,חלק מההסברים לא טובים]

FreeStyleR FreeStyleR מנותק טירון
    תאריך הצטרפות
    26/08/11
    שם פרטי
    Chris Wayne
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    0 פעמים
    ציטוט במקור פורסם על ידי Dvir315 צפה בהודעה
    Your App Was Accept

But still test you on rp
    Ohh Yes Thank You Very Much !
    I'm Sure my Dad will be very proud of me

תאריך הצטרפות
    21/08/11
    שם פרטי
    Tomy
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    0 פעמים
    Ohh Yes Thank You Very Much !
    I'm Sure my Dad will be very proud of me
    לא התקבלת,הוא לא אחד מהמאשרים!

תאריך הצטרפות
    04/08/11
    שם פרטי
    בן
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    84 פעמים
    אני וטומי מאשרים , ותקשיבו כולם גם אם הסיפור שלכם מושלם ואתם משתמשים בגוגל מתרגם אז אתם לא תתקבלו תלמדו אנגלית ואז תגישו אפלייקישן
    נערך בפעם האחרונה על ידי Cr3zZy : 28/08/11 ב 12:08

תאריך הצטרפות
    21/08/11
    שם פרטי
    Tomy
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    0 פעמים
    ציטוט במקור פורסם על ידי ShotMan צפה בהודעה
    רק אני וטומי מאשרים
    לא אמרו לי שגם אתה מאשר,עד שלא אומרים לי כלום אני מאשר לבד בנתיים!

תאריך הצטרפות
    07/01/09
    שם פרטי
    מי רוצה �
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    260 פעמים
    סליחה מי אמר שחובה אנגלית?!! זה שרת שמדבר עברית ראבק וטל תחזור לבאן בבקשה אל תחזור לשרת.

תאריך הצטרפות
    21/08/11
    שם פרטי
    Tomy
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    0 פעמים
    סליחה מי אמר שחובה אנגלית?!! זה שרת שמדבר עברית ראבק וטל תחזור לבאן בבקשה אל תחזור לשרת.
    אל תגיבו בבקשה סתם ספאם תגידו לי בפרטי,ותקשיב אני לא מקבל משהו שאין לו אנגלית בסיסית...וכאן הדקדוק שגוי לגמרי

תאריך הצטרפות
    04/08/11
    שם פרטי
    בן
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    84 פעמים
    סתום תפה שלך אני מספיק בקריזה

Aviv_Eliyahu Aviv_Eliyahu מנותק אדמין בשרת GTA-RolePlay
    תאריך הצטרפות
    08/04/10
    שם פרטי
    Aviv
    הודעות
    קיבל לייק
    47 פעמים
    מותר עברית.אז אם אתם רואים מישהו שעשה סיפור/אפליקיישן בעברית ויש לו רמת ארפי אין לכם סיבה לא לאשר אותו.
    ד"א גם מתן אמר שמותר ואסור לפסול על זה שמי שהגיש לא יודע אנגלית.

עמוד 1 מתוך 2 12 אחרוןאחרון

נושאים דומים

1. [Application|Los Santos EMS [Recruitment:Open
    על ידי Dvir315 בפורום Applications
    תגובות: 3
    הודעה אחרונה: 08/09/11, 21:03
  2. Los Santos Medic - App | Open.
    על ידי iMoroSs בפורום Applications
    תגובות: 19
    הודעה אחרונה: 26/08/11, 16:35
  3. Los Santos Medic - App | Open.
    על ידי iMoroSs בפורום RolePlay